Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Admitance

I arrive at the mansion which the invitation had said I stepped in it's gates. I go the front door and a maid lets me in. She greets me with.
"You must be one of the master's guests" She smiles and tells me to have a seat. It is extremely pink. All of a sudden she pushes me and pulls restraints out to bound me to the chair.
"What the Hell is going on!" I demand
"Please make yourself comfortable, someone will be with you soon."
I wait and finally three girls about my age (15-16) walk in.
"Comfy?" the one in the middle asks
"What's going on?"
"Well Melissa, since you asked..."
My name is not Melissa. It's..." My words are cut off by a gag.
"Melissa quiet. Welcome to Bimbo Academy, we kidnap teenage boys and turn them into mindless, effeminate, sluts." She smiles at me evily, and points to the girls next to her. "These are recent 'graduates' here to help in your feminization, but first we need to get rid of all that ugly manly body hair." She claps her hands and to men walk in the room. "Make her smooth." They unrestrain me and carry me out of the room

No comments:

Post a Comment