Friday, July 10, 2009

A Look At A Feminization 3

After I have been humiliated by being forced to give a blow job I am dropped off at the girl's house and given a good night kiss witch I also hate. The girl then speaks to me after the boy left.
"Did you enjoy yourself?"
"No! I don't want to be a girl anymore!"
"To bad. Your a sissy slut and always will be! God, you where so easy to feminize."
The next day she shoves a pill down my throat.
"That hormone pill will turn you into something close enough to a real girl. We need to get you some clothes. Get dressed."
I go into a room with the outfit she gave me. I start by pulling the panties up my legs and putting on the bra. Then the skirt and top. We go to the mall and me in a very girly outfit we get me lots of girl's clothes... and lingerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment